Monday, January 7, 2019

Getting Down To Business

Most of my parts have arrived (more on that later) so I figured I'd start prepping the wagon for the swap and wire tuck.  I'm going to pull off the front end as I'm also going to be looking at a different lighting setup for the wagon.  Even with Silverstars in there and the foglights I just don't have enough light to bomb back roads in the dark. 

Below are just some initial pics of the work I did yesterday, more to come as the front end gets pulled apart. I have a spare VC and rear diff so I'll be rebuilding both of those and adding an LSD to the rear.  Still need some research about transmission LSDs and what options I have. I dont want to drop the trans and disconnect the shifter cables but since I have everything apart I might play around with an accord k series shifter to see if we can get it to work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment